Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New Contest - HD Sunglasses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(09-18-2014 06:08 AM)nomis Wrote: [ -> ]would this be open to UK members ? or just for the usa ?

Open to anyone & everyone, provided they have the minimum post requirements Big Grin

Joe
(09-18-2014 01:47 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-18-2014 06:08 AM)nomis Wrote: [ -> ]would this be open to UK members ? or just for the usa ?

Open to anyone & everyone, provided they have the minimum post requirements Big Grin

Joe
nice one joe  thanks very much Yes
i have no clue how it works lol ...but ill put 3456 Yes
(09-22-2014 08:03 AM)nomis Wrote: [ -> ]i have no clue how it works lol ...but ill put 3456 Yes

The drawing is based on our lottery system. Each state has their own, where the winning numbers are televised, and then posted to their website. They draw 4 numbers from these tubes with balls. Wining #'s can range from 0000 to 9999. Whomever picks the number nearest to the winning number WITHOUT going over, wins the grand prize. Next closest to the 1st winning number wins the second place prize.

This is the easiest & most honest way of conducting a drawing, IMO, as the numbers aren't drawn from a hat, picked by staff, or any other way which would be open to funny business. Anyone can simply look online at roughly 8:30pm EST, and see which numbers were drawn, and we know the winner Happy

Joe
cheers joe YesYes
4901. First four number sequence I found looking through the pile of nightstand detector literature. Etrac manual item number.
6969 I almost forgot to put my pick in
(10-11-2014 09:15 AM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]6969 I almost forgot to put my pick in

6969? Geez, you need to hit Match.com or something, buddy! Tongue

Joe
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's