Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New Site Features
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(09-10-2014 07:57 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2014 10:06 AM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]wasn`t trying to offend, just gave my opinion as well .
i don`t see how it was cluttry . if it is only on one page on the site 
once you go past the main forum page it goes away...

Happy BONES ...

Not trying to be an ass, but .....

Again, if you ask for my opinion you will get it.  Don't need anyone rebutting my opinion.  It is simply my opinion.

If I don't like the color green, then I simply don't like the color green.    Only my opinion. 

What about green eggs & ham? Tongue

Guys, can we all huddle please, and show each other some love (DEFINITELY no gay!).

Joe
Dearest Ron & BONES,

I'm older and maybe not as wiser but chill!

Or in moderator terms, KNOCK IT OFF.

Our forum is accepting of all sorts of opinions from all members. Get it?

Ed
I think we all like the color green.  Its the color of the woods and grass we dig in.  Its the color of the mighty dollar.  And most beautiful green is the color of the patina on the old copper we pull out of the ground.
(09-10-2014 10:29 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]I think we all like the color green.  Its the color of the woods and grass we dig in.  Its the color of the mighty dollar.  And most beautiful green is the color of the patina on the old copper we pull out of the ground.

Will, are you smoking that funny stuff again? Tongue

http://youtu.be/udS-OcNtSWo

Joe
(09-10-2014 10:35 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2014 10:29 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]I think we all like the color green.  Its the color of the woods and grass we dig in.  Its the color of the mighty dollar.  And most beautiful green is the color of the patina on the old copper we pull out of the ground.

Joe
Sweet Lord Jesus.  Joe I haven't touched that green stuff in a long time.
(09-10-2014 10:35 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]

Joe

LOL ... that girl in the video`s been hitting the green a little to hard.
or hitting something else ... too funny ...
you dig up some crazy video`s  ...
(09-09-2014 10:08 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]Blushing ... Am i really that noisy on the site. 
i hope i do not offend anyone with my constant chatter and comments.
i love viewing everyone`s finds. and feel everyone deserves a pat on the
back and a kind word for their finds and time spent digging. 
so i try not to leave anyone out ... 
this is a wonderful forum, and i am having a great time viewing everyone`s posts,
and posting my dirty digs for everyone to enjoy ... 

Thank you again, for giving us all such a great forum and a place to share ...

H.H.
BONES ...

yes Indiana you are that noisy but we don't mind Happy ( personally, I like reading your comments ... along with everyone else s)
GOTTA LOVE THE USA AND THE FIRST AMENDMENT Happy

BONES ...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's