Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: What was she thinking?!?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This chick did this to have guys NOT hit on her. Can't speak for anyone else, but, now there's even MORE of a reason for me to like her!

That is some strange, weird, freaky Star Trek kinda shit...I'd still do her though Tongue Rofl

http://nypost.com/2014/09/22/meet-the-3-boobed-woman/

Joe
just when you think you have seen all the freaky stuff people can do to themselves,
and, out pops a third boob ...

she should have used that 20,000 on a psychiatrist ...
can you say FREEEEAKY !!!

BONES ....
That's great.  You think I could get a second dork attached?
unbelievable ..what some people do to them self's ......bet she is regretting
it now she has realized that custom made bra's wont be cheap lol.

but if she has triplets they will come in handy for her Yes
interesting.  but what a waste of both her hard earned $$$ and to have your body mutilated like that jsut to try to get guys not to hit on you.  what a shame.
she was just on our local news.. it said she is a fake, and it is not real. guess we will have to check them breastisists out to know the truth ...

BONES ...
What a freak.. People doing anything to get their own reality show--problem is none of it is reality!!

Yep-- she's done!! !
I liked how she said she spent $20k for them to make herself unappealing to guys.give me a break she wants attention and just wanted the attention of a certain segment of the male populace.
Must have some serious issues to have such extreme attention seeking behavior. I bet she's annoying as hell to be around. I hope this isn't the start of another trend. Before you know it, we'll have chicks walking around with dog tits.
here is another report of her being a fake ...
http://www.eonline.com/news/582050/girl-...orate-hoax

and just when i was starting to get excited, i was about to see if the wife wanted to become the first quadbooblet .
some how i don`t think she would have liked the idea as much as i did ... Tongue
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's