Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: I went out today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think I found a old burn pile i found what looks like a silver cup I will post a pick as soon I can it wont load from my phone. it was fun but im still learning.
Cool.  Can't wait to see it.
oh hell !!! you dont start off slow do ya. you hit the ground running.
you can`t be grabbing a new detector and running right out and digging up silver cup`s
and holey grail`s now, makes us old detectors look bad ...
look forward to checking out these pic`s got me all excited now ...

H.H.

BONES ...
(09-26-2014 08:42 PM)samrussell Wrote: [ -> ]I think I found a old burn pile i found what looks like a silver cup I will post a pick as soon I can it wont load from my phone. it was fun but im still learning.

Sam,

Nice catch! I have the same issue with my android phone. What I do if I take pics in the field with my phone is send them to my gmail. (or any mail service you use) Then when I get home I open them up and save them to my pc. Then I edit them and post them to the site. It makes a lot more sense to do it in that manner, then instead of swearing and yelling at your phone out in some park with people watching 'that crazy guy over there', (like I used to do), you can keep detecting and take care of it later. Hope this helps!!

Ed
(09-26-2014 09:31 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-26-2014 08:42 PM)samrussell Wrote: [ -> ]I think I found a old burn pile i found what looks like a silver cup I will post a pick as soon I can it wont load from my phone. it was fun but im still learning.

Sam,

Nice catch! I have the same issue with my android phone. What I do if I take pics in the field with my phone is send them to my gmail. (or any mail service you use) Then when I get home I open them up and save them to my pc. Then I edit them and post them to the site. It makes a lot more sense to do it in that manner, then instead of swearing and yelling at your phone out in some park with people watching 'that crazy guy over there', (like I used to do), you can keep detecting and take care of it later. Hope this helps!!

Ed

I had the same problem with my android need to have a data plan and use data to send any pics.  otherwise the only option is to download the pics to your computer and then send them out via email.
Reference URL's