Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: The new advanced technology Fisher F75 LTD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Your hearing about the deus Will,because its the top dog for iron infested work,and they are doi ng things different than the others. Emi can be fairly bad,but nothing that has kept me from detecting...and you can change some settings to control it.
(10-01-2014 12:28 AM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Your hearing about the deus Will,because its the top dog for iron infested work,and they are doi ng things different than the others. Emi can be fairly bad,but nothing that has kept me from detecting...and you can change some settings to control it.

I know it's good.  I'm not trying to bash it.  I'm just saying that alot of people just want the latest model.  Then when they get it they act like it's the greatest thing ever.  It will happen with the new F75 and T2 too.  As soon as people start talking about how great they are, everybody will want one.  First Texas is gonna have plenty of funds for research and development.  
It's the same with cell phones.  Everytime somebody gets a new one they tell you how great it is and everybody wants it.  They really aren't much better than the last one though.
(09-30-2014 02:52 PM)Dusty Wrote: [ -> ]The Deus is taking market share from all the manufacturers , Fisher is just the most vulnerable because they have been behind the 8ball for years on their top end machine by ignoring the markets desire for more discrimination info and centering their products more toward the relic/beep and dig market. When confronted with XP's entry into the US they were caught with their pants down and are paying for it. The F19 has been a total embarrassment and the  "new" 75 is just the same old troublesome dog with a removable muzzle on the EMI.

I've swung both the CZ3d and the 75 ltd se @$#&&*( and the Deus will best both of them and have a lot of extra advantages as well. I admire Tom D.'s contribution to the detecting world and there was a reason he's not with FT--it is after all nothing but a corporate conglomerate interested in profit  ahead of detectors or detectorists.
I believe their current forte is now night vision optics and entry level detectors for profit---not your Fathers Fisher company Sad I believe they hired Carl Moreland from White's to possibly get the job done that their current engineers , including Johnson, can't seem to get done. Don't hold your breath on Fisher in the foreseeable future. I expect the next news maker to be the VLF/PI hybrid (Moreland?) has developed for White's.

I strongly agree with this Yes

Joe
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's