Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 5 Silver Hunt!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got out with Gerry F. yesterday, and hit a few spots, one which we never tried before.

Killer hunt with 5 silvers. Nothing extremely old, but, I haven't had a 5 silver hunt in a while, so, NOT COMPLAINING!

P.S. - If you're wondering where the 5th silver is, it was a war nickel which I didn't get on camera. I'll post pics later. Going out hunting now Beer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHW7T0ra...e=youtu.be

Joe
Congrats on the 5 silver day!!! Nice vid as well and I chuckled at some of your commentary. Love that 04 Barber quarter!!!

Ed
LMAO !!! love your videos Joe ...
and great job on a super silver day, really nice...

BONES ...
NOICE!
That is a nice Haul!!  WTG Joe!!

Get your self a little rubber mat and it will make your dirt pile easier to put back and leaves a cleaner plug when you are all done!! Happy I use part of an old inner-tube cut into squares.

Just a suggestion Wink
(10-03-2014 01:36 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]That is a nice Haul!!  WTG Joe!!

Get your self a little rubber mat and it will make your dirt pile easier to put back and leaves a cleaner plug when you are all done!! Happy I use part of an old inner-tube cut into squares.

Just a suggestion Wink

I've been using a table placemat for years when hunting private properties & more manicured type areas. I simply roll it up and put it into my back pocket. Parks & woods? If you saw some of the places we hunted, your head would spin they're so filthy. A little dirt around a plug is the LEAST of the problems in these neighborhoods, lol. Case in point...

Some POS approaches Gerry & I yesterday and asked if we can help him find an apartment. Out of the clear blue. Never even saw this scab before. A lowlife street punk. He then proceeds to ask us for $500. He was feeling us out, but, we both had our sampson diggers gripped tight in case things got nasty. I basically told him to go fuck himself, and we turned and walked away.

This ain't the desert in Cali, Ron Wink

Joe
very nice Joe" its been a long time since i got 5 silvers in one day
Hey Joe,
Great finds,and an awesome video play-by-play!!
RJ
Joe you should have taped you bashing the dude with your sampson--that would have been a great YouTube Vid!! Happy
(10-03-2014 02:52 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]I've been using a table placemat for years when hunting private properties & more manicured type areas. I simply roll it up and put it into my back pocket. Parks & woods? If you saw some of the places we hunted, your head would spin they're so filthy. A little dirt around a plug is the LEAST of the problems in these neighborhoods, lol. Case in point...

Some POS approaches Gerry & I yesterday and asked if we can help him find an apartment. Out of the clear blue. Never even saw this scab before. A lowlife street punk. He then proceeds to ask us for $500. He was feeling us out, but, we both had our sampson diggers gripped tight in case things got nasty. I basically told him to go fuck himself, and we turned and walked away.

This ain't the desert in Cali, Ron Wink

Joe

Funny schit Joe!

I always say "stupid _ucker will look mighty funny walking around with my Lesche stickin outta his skull" Big Grin

Nice digs on the silver there too Yes
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's