Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 5 Silver Hunt!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Cool video.  Great hunt.  That barber is sweet.  Them shovels make diggin easy.
Way to go Joe! Yeah,used to deal with scumbags when hunting Stockton parks...even had a dude grab a blower out of my truck and run like hell. It was funny hunting with my buddy Tom...had a hooker ask if I need a date...I said no, but that guy does,haha.
Today (10-03-14) my only startle came when I was digging a strong 1-29 signal in the woods. I'm on my wet knees pinpointing it and not paying much attention to my surroundings and I look up and there is a 160 # Mastiff 2 feet away from my face and really curious about what I'm doing, scratching at the forest floor because he wants to help. I say hello and reach out my hand slowly and rub his drool dripping chin, (thank the Lord for gloves), which he really likes as he's wagging his tail. And the 1-29 signal was a George Washington gas station token, which I showed him and he smelled and licked and wagged his tail more. Shortly thereafter, out of the woods comes his owner.

Steaming.

Tiger was his name and the owner was very apologetic but I told him I like dogs and they like me. I know the stories from NYC, NJ cause I've been there, and I feel for you guys in CA. If all I have to deal with is curious, domesticated, silly ass dogs, I'm very blessed. That's why I like the woods. Less tension and I know the pitfalls. Which may be Skunks. P U!!

If his owner wouldn't have showed, I'd a had a detecting buddy for a long time. Although I don't know where I'd have put him in the truck for the ride home. Or how I could have explained it to the woman. And my dog!

Ed
Congrats on the 5 silver day!Yes
liked the vid very much ....and nice few silvers there well done indeed.
i think the most iv ever found in one trip was 3 ...iv  only had 1 milled silver
in the last month Sad.

once again good vid and finds Yes
Awesome finds and a great video  Joe ! Loved the Barber !Yes
Fun video Joe, Congrats! I just had a five silver day sat. Also.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's