Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: im still swinging and learning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I also found beer cans modern shotguns shells and foil. I learned my boots loops was given me false signals. The iron triangle is interesting.

I found it all in the woods
very good, good to see your out there having fun and swinging your new detector. lol .. don`t feel bad, i did that too, i had to drop the sensitivity on the Etrac while wearing my steel toe snake boots. i kept finding my feet ... Happy

great job Sam, and that turtle shell is cool
H.H.

BONES ...
That's good you are finding stuff.  You haven't found any coins?
Keep digging. I can assure you, everyone in this hobby (regardless of who they are) puts their pants on one leg at a time. Meaning, we ALL started off exactly like yourself. There's a learning curve involved, but, it's not exactly rocket science. My advice is simple...

Use ONE detector in the beginning, and learn it like the back of your hand. Accrue a few hundred hours on it while digging mostly everything except the straight out shittiest of signals.

Sooner or later, you'll be so comfortable you'll be able to do this in your sleep. And the finds will flow.

Joe
your doing ok buddy .......we have all had to learn ...and im the 1st to admit
i still dig rubbish ....your finding items so your doing ok ....your soon learn
what to dig and what not to ....but when i started i dug everything ....just to
see what the machine was telling me.       and i still sometimes detect the eye holes in my boots lol.       best thing i can advise is get out detect as much as you can ..your soon be finding quality items.

GL&HH
Reference URL's