Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Finally, RAIN!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It has been a D-R-Y season here. Our area has seen maybe an inch of rain since the beginning of July. And when the summertime temps heat up, the ground bakes fast without the lack of wet stuff. Really screws with where we can dig, how much depth we can get, etc. Well...

A decent front moved in last night and FINALLY gave a decent soaking. Ground conditions should be ripe for next week. Can't wait Big Grin
Passed through here too. Cold temps came along with the aftermath today. 50 F as I type. May go out tomorrow. I'm pretty beat from all the hiking around I did the last two days. Good luck next week Joe.

Ed
Same here.  It's finally rained.  Today is cold and windy 46°.  I just don't feel like going out to play in this.  Tomorrow is football day.  If the Steelers lose again Sundays will become wide open for me.  Fire Mike Tomlin.
(10-04-2014 12:56 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Same here.  It's finally rained.  Today is cold and windy 46°.  I just don't feel like going out to play in this.  Tomorrow is football day.  If the Steelers lose again Sundays will become wide open for me.  Fire Mike Tomlin.

Yeah, while you're at it, can Rex Ryan too!!!!!

Joe
Yeah.  What kind of name is that anyway?
you are more then welcome to have some of my mucky wet soil. even when it dont rain this darned florida swamp land you dig two inches and its just nasty, smells like butthole .
some places i dig its like i hit a sewer line ... gotta hold your breath. hate sticking my hands and pointer in there to retrive things. ... no wonder the mosquitos have been leaving me alone ...
Reference URL's