Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: just thought i would share. im`a new daddy ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
getting ready to go hunting, just checked on my snakes, and noticed a few eggs pipping with two of the three babies poking out ...
just wanted to share their arrival to the world ...
1st photo ( day she layed them )
2nd photo now - two heads poppin out ...

[attachment=3635]
[attachment=3655]
Wow that's cool.  Congratulations Dad
Good looking kids, lol. Congrats!
That mouse doesn't look too intimidated ( YET)
(10-09-2014 03:59 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]That mouse doesn't look too intimidated ( YET)

LOL .... sorry bad pic, if you look real close hes already dead and in the mothers mouth . after sitting on those eggs for 50+ days she was ready to kill some food ...
Hah, I find turtles in the woods, snakes in my net container and you have hatch lings popping out. Ain't life great!

Ed
(10-09-2014 11:02 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Hah, I find turtles in the woods, snakes in my net container and you have hatch lings popping out. Ain't life great!

Ed

lol, with all the snakes i have to jump over while detecting you would think i would hate them, but, someones gotta love the creepy little guys.
this season i should have quite a few popping out, been working on a few morph projects. i should be hatching some blue eyed leucistic, and piebalds , should be a fun year for my snake breeding projects...

heres what they should look like.
the blue eyed luci will be all white with blue eyes.
the piebald will be white with the brown patches.

[attachment=3656][attachment=3657]
First one out the egg ... first day in his new world ... Big Grin
[attachment=3668]

UPDATE - 2 out ...

[attachment=3669]
Great pics! Did you smoke a cigar in honor of the births? How long does it take a snake egg to hatch?

Joe
(10-10-2014 06:49 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Great pics! Did you smoke a cigar in honor of the births? How long does it take a snake egg to hatch?

Joe

the ball pythons that i work with usually take around 50+ days to hatch.
she layed the eggs on sept 18th i believe ...
oh yeah i smoked one Happy

BONES ...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's