Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: British detecting show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I know a few of ya'll watched all three episodes. I wonder if Garrett is pissed because of episode 2? When those 2 fellas show up on the private property to detect, one guy has a really old machine (not sure which one) and the other has the Ace 250. They basically get laughed off the face of the earth due to their detector choices. I can't see Garrett being happy about that. Great line though, "Where did you get those from, an antique shop?". Hahaha.

Joe
Someone please tell me how you find all 3 episodes.
Will , when I play the linked episode I posted at the start , the remaining episodes are shown on the bar to the right. I tried to enclose a link to the BBC 4 channel that carries the show but it's only available in the UK I guess.
What do I know --it's all voodoo to me

Holy crap Batman ---I just tried the original link and they've taken down the video , says it's only available in the UK now. Bastards!! I'm going to call the History Channel and tell them to take Tom the Turtle Man away from the Queen and see how she likes it!!!!!!!!!!!
(10-21-2014 02:17 PM)Dusty Wrote: [ -> ]Will , when I play the linked episode I posted at the start , the remaining episodes are shown on the bar to the right. I tried to enclose a link to the BBC 4 channel that carries the show but it's only available in the UK I guess.
What do I know --it's all voodoo to me

Holy crap Batman ---I just tried the original link and they've taken down the video , says it's only available in the UK now. Bastards!! I'm going to call the History Channel and tell them to take Tom the Turtle Man away from the Queen and see how she likes it!!!!!!!!!!!

What?  They are all unavailable now?  What kinda shit is that?
Go to YouTube and type in "Detectorists TV show". It should list all the episodes in the listings. If not, start watching the first episode, then quickly X it out, and the other episodes should be listed underneath. At least, that's how I got them.

Joe
Nope , not any more
Stinkin Limey's( no offense guy's) what do they think they are , a bunch of Capitalists?
Watched the first 3 and now it looks like they blocked it for us.
(10-21-2014 02:41 PM)Dusty Wrote: [ -> ]Nope , not any more
Stinkin Limey's( no offense guy's) what do they think they are , a bunch of Capitalists?

same thing, i watched all three, funny as hell, then they where blocked.
i cannot seem to watch them now.
i agree them stinkin limey`s who do they think they are ....
oh wait i am a stinkin limey ...
them damn yanks who do they think they are snoopin in on our shit ... Tongue
Chuckle no offense taken ...

BONES = Born On Native English Soil . Mooning
Detectorists Season 1 Episode 4 Picture is poor but you can watch it here,also Episode 1,2 but not 3 at this time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29kYP4Vyi-I
Episode 4 ---there may be links here to the first three as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29kYP4Vyi-I
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's