Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: another powder flask
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Did not know its possible to do google image search.cool!
Since we're talking powder flask: The definitive guide is "The Powder Flask Book" written by Ray Riling, it is long out of print, but is commonly available on e-bay for between $75-150. Its pricey but for anyone seriously into flasks its a must. I need one, but haven't poneyed up the bucks yet.
(10-26-2014 10:06 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Did not know its possible to do google image search.cool!

Welcome to the future, Mr. Caveman. Here's a neat one...

There are these newfangled boxes with magic people inside that you can get to do different things by flipping a switch on a laser gun. They call them television sets. They'll knock your socks off, Ray Tongue Rofl

Joe
haha Josaphine! I can manage google search of words,didnt realize you can enter an image and run a search. And yes,I am a computer dumbass,lol
(10-26-2014 11:07 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]haha Josaphine! I can manage google search of words,didnt realize you can enter an image and run a search. And yes,I am a computer dumbass,lol

Hahahahaha!!! Sshhhh! Josaphine is supposed to be our little secret, Mr. Huggy Poo!

Ray, you know I love ya! I normally wouldn't have to say it, but, everyone's been so uptight in here lately, we need all the laughs we can get, lol. This is a metal detecting forum, we're not searching for the cure for Ebola, or trying to split the atom. A lot of people can't take a joke, I know you're not one of them Beer

Joe
I don't know about everyone else, but I kinda like that Josephine usage. Takes into consideration the "bitchy" side. (Yuck, Yuck, Yuck!!!)

Ed
been in construction 25 years...thats all we do is talk smack and pull pranks...speaking of which,heres the "blue water ass bath " prank...when someones in the shitter,drop a rock down the vent pipe...works everytime.Ray
(10-26-2014 10:27 PM)caprock Wrote: [ -> ]Since we're talking powder flask: The definitive guide is "The Powder Flask Book" written by Ray Riling, it is long out of print, but is commonly available on e-bay for between $75-150. Its pricey but for anyone seriously into flasks its a must. I need one, but haven't poneyed up the bucks yet.

Yep-- it's got every powder flask known to man!! LOL

Here ya go Ray.

It is not Military as most of the Eagle Flasks were not.

Probably English Made (Birmingham) with incomplete legend "Pluribus Unum"

Nice find!
Aaaahhh,very cool Ron. I like the description "ungainly eagle"lol. Thanks buddy!
Dude that is badass!
Congrats on that.
So much cooler when someone who appreciates a find actually finds it Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's