Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Halloween Treats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went out yesterday to a small park near by and found the rosie 1946 and a 1941 Merc. was driving home and spotted an empty lot so I turned around and detected it.And it paid off- 1887 seat dime, and 2 Merc's 1926 & 1936. Also a 1940 Canada dime . The police drove bye and I waved and they waved back . I will be going back soon!!!!!
So you gave those away to trick or treaters? Smirk

Wow very nice silver day.
Nice job on the silver Bob!! Seateds are always an ex iting find!!
(11-01-2014 04:23 PM)1AgilDog Wrote: [ -> ]So you gave those away to trick or treaters? Smirk

Wow very nice silver day.

Lol, don't stop laughing yet - years ago, I actually threw some mercs & barbers I found while detecting into the toll booth on the ride home!!! Headbang

Bob, finding seateds around here is tough! VERY nice sitting lady, and the other shiny isn't bad either Yes

Joe
WTG on a six silver day Bob!! Seated's are still on my wish list!!!! Those cops are a trip. As long as they don't have to do any paperwork or call it in they're happy!!!

Excellent close to October!!!

Ed
That's awesome Bob.  Happy Halloween for sure.  Six and one's a seated.  How often does that happen?
Great finds . there is about ten empty lots in my area gonna have to scan them.
Few nice catches there, nice find on the seated ...
Reference URL's