Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: An Indian knife key
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(11-08-2014 09:39 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]We both got Indians today, Will!!! Sounds like you and Og had fun!

Similar to an Indian Knife Key, here's a Polish Nail Clipper...

Joe,

Holy Crap! Where can I get one of those?

Ed
yep both mine, the blue one ended up getting squashed only 8 months old.
so went out and got the black one ...

the green one could be yours Happy

[attachment=4080][attachment=4081]
(11-08-2014 09:59 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]yep both mine, the blue one ended up getting squashed only 8 months old.

the green one could be yours   Happy  

You sound like a car salesman.  I'm not in the market for a t top Camaro right now.  It is nice though.
BONES!! When I lived in Scarsdale, NY, I owned a California Cedar 1984 Fully Loaded Berlinetta, the one that talked to you. Got it used with 28,000 miles from a dealer in NJ on the coast. $4,500 cash. Drove it for 3 years in NYC and NJ and all over the NE touring with the kids. I flipping loved that car!! Made it from the GW to Cleveland once in 7 hours. Gave it to my x wife because her car was trash and got a Merc Sable with a six. Four years later she toasted the engine and sold it for $500 without asking me if I wanted it back. Man was I pissed!!!

Love that T Top Camaro!!!

Ed
Congrats on the IH Will. And nice ride there Bones. Ed ex wife don't get me started !!!
(11-08-2014 10:09 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-08-2014 09:59 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]yep both mine, the blue one ended up getting squashed only 8 months old.

You sound like a car salesman.  I'm not in the market for a t top Camaro right now.  It is nice though.

shucks, im working it PW, been trying to get rid of that yard ornament for a while now.
i hear ya Ed, those maro`s ride nice, i just replaced the engine , tranny, crank shaft and rear end. have under 15,000 miles on it now. but there is no way to get back what i just put into it. just dropped 14,000 into it all dealership maintained and fixed., but prob can`t get 3,000 for it. so here it sits collecting bird shit ... Wondering
(11-08-2014 10:41 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-08-2014 10:09 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]

shucks, im working it PW, been trying to get rid of that yard ornament for a while now.
i hear ya Ed, those maro`s ride nice, i just replaced the engine , tranny, crank shaft and rear end. have under 15,000 miles on it now. but there is no way to get back what i just put into it. just dropped 14,000 into it all dealership maintained and fixed., but prob can`t get 3,000 for it. so here it sits collecting bird shit ... Wondering

I feel for you BONES! GM really F'd up those model years. I had the one with the 283 that you had to have a special wrench to get the plug out. So I bought the wrench. Other than that just regular maintenance. The thing ran like a Cheetah. I only had one theft incident at the Woodlawn Cemetery, where some asshole smashed the passenger side window and stole the jack, of all things, probably to buy food or crack or crank. Thank God he didn't smash the trunk window. That would of cost me $1,300 to replace. So he was a considerate SOB. And it was the day I decided to take the subway instead of trying to find an alternate side parking spot in Manhattan and end up late for work.

Give that beast to charity and write it off. Get a receipt for the $14,000 repaired value. You'll be far better off in the long run.

Ed
never thought of that. nice idea. i told my wife if i knew some kid that was doing real good in school and doing everything right and on the up and up, i would pass it on to them, but all the kids i know around here are little shit heads. that would just destroy it
or drink it into a ditch .i really like the charity idea.

Yes
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's