Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Yard find
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: car001_zpsa9db6e1a.jpg]
Thats a cool looking old toy car, where you able to see a date on it.
really cool. would be fun to get the matching paint color and restore that little guy ...
Nice little Hot Rod ya got there.
Cool. Was that in your yard?
(11-13-2014 10:03 AM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]Thats a cool looking old toy car, where you able to see a date on it.
really cool. would be fun to get the matching paint color and restore that little guy ...

There's no date on Tootsie Toy Cars Bones

Made in Chicago IL generally from late 20s thru the 40s/50s was their hay day. 

Beer

(11-13-2014 10:20 AM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Cool.  Was that in your yard?

Found in a yard at a house I was doing some plaster work on Will

Beer
How in the hell you even focus on work when you're laboring on a sweet property is beyond me, Wayne!!! Literally, here's what it's like for me at my job...

9:00 Where should I hit tomorrow?

9:01 Wonder if I should use the small coil?

9:05 Maybe the woods have died down enough, and I can hit that spot I found the barber at back in July.

9:08 I need to kill some time, lemme go take a half hour shit break.

Yadda, yadda, yadda, in-between work ALL DAY, this is what's going on in my head!

I couldn't even imagine trying to add an addition on a house or something while peering over my shoulder and looking at a yard from the late 1800's...too distracting.

Nice Tootsie!

Joe
Cool little Hot Rod !! 1960's variety
Really nice tootsie!! I agree with Joe. If I was still tuckpointing chimneys I'd give the customer a $20 discount if I could detect their yard. Crap, then I would've never left the jobsite!!!!LOL

Ed
Sweet ride you have there!
Reference URL's