Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Anybody want some CA Gold Nuggets ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SOLD Mark is a happy guy!
Sweet . must be nice to dig those yeller nuggets ...
Really cool ...
(11-14-2014 03:18 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]Joe if this is out of place please delete or move

Mark is selling some of his poke!!

19.3 dwt (almost an ounce of CA Gold Nuggets)

The largest piece is 8+ dwt!!

$1100 for nice chunky gold this is a pretty good price for bigger

No issues, Ron Yes Matter of fact, might want to post it on the classifieds, as it'll see more action Wink

Surprised he's selling them. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, however.

Joe
He must have his eye on a new machine. That's a nice pile of gold. What does dwt mean?
(11-14-2014 06:56 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]He must have his eye on a new machine.  That's a nice pile of gold.  What does dwt mean?

The abbreviation "DWT" means "pennyweight."

A pennyweight is a unit of mass equal to 24 grains, 0.05 troy ounce or 1.56 grams. Jewelers and gold buyers use pennyweights or grams to weigh gold and other precious metals.[/font][/size][/color]
Well I am thinking about it , not much but how many grams is 19.3 DWT maybe I need to learn these measurements first. Nice stuff
(11-14-2014 07:29 PM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-14-2014 06:56 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]He must have his eye on a new machine.  That's a nice pile of gold.  What does dwt mean?

[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif]The abbreviation "DWT" means "pennyweight."[/font][font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif] A pennyweight is a unit of mass equal to 24 grains, 0.05 troy ounce or 1.56 grams. Jewelers and gold buyers use pennyweights or grams to weigh gold and other precious metals.[/font]

Oh thanks Wayne
(11-14-2014 08:06 PM)Steveo Wrote: [ -> ]Well I am thinking about it , not much but how many grams is 19.3 DWT maybe I need to learn these measurements first. Nice stuff

30.11 grams
20 pennyweights to oz.
Reference URL's