Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: The Munsters Mobiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Bored to DEATH because of all the snow/cold already!

So since I can't go tectin'

thought I'd post some of my "collection" that I've been slowly building over the last few yrs Chuckle
(these are $20 a pop in this cond. = Mint)

More to come at a later date (the REALLY good ones from the 1960s)!

[Image: muns001_zps19bb482c.jpg]

[Image: muns003_zpsfd88f40d.jpg]

[Image: muns002_zps70dc0ce7.jpg]

[Image: muns004_zps5cadbba9.jpg]
Better to do something than just nothing!!! (Or in the bricklayers it was, "Do something, even if it's wrong.") .

Nice collection Wayne!!! Looks like they're in pretty good shape to me. What got you started on collecting them?

Ed
(11-16-2014 11:46 AM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Better to do something than just nothing!!! (Or in the bricklayers it was, "Do something, even if it's wrong.") .

Nice collection Wayne!!! Looks like they're in pretty good shape to me. What got you started on collecting them?

Ed

lol

I've been a "collector" of coins/tokens, as well as bottles/glassware since I was a kid Ed

I added hotwheels cars as time went on and since I had/have a few of my original hotwheels from waaay back in the 60s

turns out that my Grand-mother saved a bunch of my toys from when I was a kid and when she passed I was reunited with them and that's what kicked it off Yes
Cool collection. I wish I had some of my old toys just to look at.
Die cast or plastic model? Either way they're cool.
Man, those are cool! Didn't know they ever had them. You must have a big man cave with all your collectibles, Wayne! Did Marilyn come with any of the cars? She was one of my first T.V. crushes, lol.

Joe
(11-16-2014 12:52 PM)biggredd1972@yahoo.com Wrote: [ -> ]Die cast or plastic model? Either way they're cool.

Diecast chassis & bodies (with plastic seats, steering wheels, etc) just like all the old hot wheels & matchbox/etc

these were a 3 car series released/ran in 1999 in the 1st run and then again in 2000 in the 2nd run (these are the 2nd run/series)

the 1st run are even better/worth more (like 3xs more per car) Beer
Awesome-looking cars! Can't wait to see what the others look like!!
RJHi
Badd ASS !!! i would drive any one of them ...
(11-16-2014 03:08 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Man, those are cool! Didn't know they ever had them. You must have a big man cave with all your collectibles, Wayne! Did Marilyn come with any of the cars? She was one of my first T.V. crushes, lol.

Joe

lol

I know the feeling Joe - I think I had a crush on her too but then along came Farrah Fawcett and that was the end of that!!

Beer
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's