Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
WINTER STORM WARNING

12" ON the ground with another 8 to 10" expected by 9:00 pm tonight

Storm totals to reach 20 to 24" when all's said & done Speechless

(Metal Detecting has been canceled FOREVER)!

[Image: snow007_zpsf4040787.jpg]

[Image: snow002_zps0edd2a55.jpg]

[Image: snow004_zps138e400d.jpg]
Wayne, when I saw the photo of the dusting of snow you posted the other day, I said, "Wayne can detect in that!". 22" on the other hand SUCKS BALLS!!! That is horrible. It's almost like you guys go from summer right into winter. I'm guessing it's all of that lake effect snow that gets you guys. Sorry bud. Another month and our season is probably over too, if not sooner. But, hey, that's what this place is for! We can still enjoy looking at finds in the winter Yes

Joe
Wow that's alot of snow. We don't have so much snow but the wind chill is below 0 right now.
Well,look at the bright side....you get to spend ALOT of quality time with your pretty little lady! Have fun,haha
Wow !!! That sucks ... I will most definitely keep all of you in my thoughts while im out DETECTING .... Mooning
Sucks , sorry.
We get a couple of weeks in January when it gets too cold/hard to dig.----I'm thinking about going a couple hundred miles South to avoid it. 2 1/2 hour drive---what the hell!
Man Wayne, you got clobbered early. Nothing near that here yet which surprises me as we sometimes get it as bad as you do. Colder than a well diggers ass though. NoSad

Ed
I live 25 miles away from Lake Michigan

We get POUNDED with lake effect!
Sorry for your bad luck--my parents got hit hard too in Conneaut, Ohio!!
Still no snow here in Hungary.....the deepest I've done with any results is about 3 inches.  That was last winter!
GL&HH...and PATIENCE!!!!!
Time to start your researching , and watching videos.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's