Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: I'm a bad boy!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whilst we're all sitting around waiting for the last chance to get out in 2014, don't forget to take off your coil covers and clean them up. Haven't done this one since July! And the rest of the crap fell on the rug, so a vacuuming I go!!

I was busy!

Ed
looks like you`ve been dirt fishin ... Yes
Hey bad boy Ed, that coil has some heavy wear in the middle. Will have to check my soon also.SadSad
Heck, you have an extra pound of dirt in your coil cover! Happy

The minelab coil covers for the CTX are not all that good and they do collect a lot of extra dirt and debris.

That can also cause some Falsing issues especially when water gets in there.
(11-19-2014 11:50 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]Heck, you have an extra pound of dirt in your coil cover! Happy

The minelab coil covers for the CTX are not all that good and they do collect a lot of extra dirt and debris.

That can also cause some Falsing issues especially when water gets in there.
Ron,

Falsing is what I was worried about. I would've taken a pic of the dirt on the rug but I had to beat the snoopy old woman once she heard the vacuum when I cleaned it all up. She thought I was tidying up the man cave and was all smiles. Angel The coast is clear now. Bandit But I'll give you a quarter pound on load weight!!! Crap, I can't believe the thing had that much dirt in it.

Ed
Holy crap Ed. You been dippin the coil in the mud? That's alot of dirt.
Reference URL's