Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Go Figure!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A balmy 74 degrees today!!!

And 3 to 6" of snow Wednesday!!!!!!!!! Welcome to winter, lol.

Joe
Same here Joe

was in the 50s yesterday here

woke up this morning and there's 3 inches of fresh snow on the ground with temps in the upper 20s again No
81 here yesterday. 30`s couple days ago. winter is trying to creep in on us down here.
This one shouldn't be bad, couple of inches, mainly on grassy surfaces, so, the roads won't be terrible. Going to shoot back up to the low 50's by weekend, which means I'll be back out digging again by Sunday or Monday Happy

Joe
Same here for the weather over the weekend. Sunday and Monday in the 50's and negligible snow prior. So I'll be out come hell or high water.
(11-25-2014 07:00 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Same here for the weather over the weekend. Sunday and Monday in the 50's and negligible snow prior. So I'll be out come hell or high water.

That`s the attitude i love to hear. i`ll stop digging holes when they dig one for me . ... Yes
Supposed to warm up again here on Sunday. There's a Steeler game at 1:00. Conflict of interests. Hmmm
(11-25-2014 08:49 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Supposed to warm up again here on Sunday. There's a Steeler game at 1:00. Conflict of interests. Hmmm

Lucky for you guy`s, at least you have a team
(11-25-2014 09:18 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-25-2014 08:49 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Supposed to warm up again here on Sunday. There's a Steeler game at 1:00. Conflict of interests. Hmmm

Lucky for you guy`s, at least you have a team , i have the Fkn Jacksonville Jaguars down here. it`s a no brainer if they are playing, im going detecting ....
hell, i would rather sit in the yard and watch the grass grow than watch another Jags game .

Of all the Steeler games I've been to I've only been to 1 playoff game. We played the fkn Jaguars and we lost. Maybe make you feel a little better.
(11-25-2014 09:32 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-25-2014 09:18 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]

Lucky for you guy`s, at least you have a team , i have the Fkn Jacksonville Jaguars down here. it`s a no brainer if they are playing, im going detecting ....
hell, i would rather sit in the yard and watch the grass grow than watch another Jags game .

Of all the Steeler games I've been to I've only been to 1 playoff game. We played the fkn Jaguars and we lost. Maybe make you feel a little better.

miracles do happen . don`t think they have won a game since ....
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's