Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: SNOW & SILVER!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Being the hard ass that I am, I go detecting in the snow!! And for a 3 hour hunt, I hit it again. And tomorrow and Sunday it's going to iffy rain and be in the 50's. So I'll be out again. And I froze my butt off but I don't care. I'm not sitting around this place with my thumb up my ass and eating leftover turkey all day. I also don't care if it's just a Merc. If I did it every day I'd be in good shape! Bunch of flipping memorials, some real junk, (I simply cannot believe how all these car parts are all over the place.), and another wheat I could read as 1950D.

Have fun out there and HAPPY HUNTING!!

Ed
(11-28-2014 07:19 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Being the hard ass that I am, I go detecting in the snow!! And for a 3 hour hunt, I hit it again. And tomorrow and Sunday it's going to iffy rain and be in the 50's. So I'll be out again. And I froze my butt off but I don't care. I'm not sitting around this place with my thumb up my ass and eating leftover turkey all day. I also don't care if it's just a Merc. If I did it every day I'd be in good shape! Bunch of flipping memorials, some real junk, (I simply cannot believe how all these car parts are all over the place.), and another wheat I could read as 1950D.

Have fun out there and HAPPY HUNTING!!

Ed

You okay, brother? A merc ain't no turkey Tongue I'll take'm all day, every day! Reading your post, I started seeing that "mad as hell" scene from Broadcast News go through my head, lol. Cold here, too, but, like you, I'll be out swinging tomorrow Wink

Joe
nice grab on the frozen Merc. i don`t blame ya, it was in the 40`s 50`s this morning and i was damned if i was gonna sit in the house another day and not detect. bundled up and hit the dirt ... Yes
Oops! Meant to say "Network". See, your merc distracted me. My attention easily shifts by bright, shiny silver objects Chuckle
That's a nice merc Ed. Been snowing here too and was downright cold today. Sunday is supposed to warm up to 50s. I'm trying to get up early Sunday to get out and swing for awhile before football comes on. I haven't hit my favorite old spot in awhile. I feel some silver still around there and I've learned a bit about hitting deeper coins with the TDI. We'll see.
Cool find Ed

I'll take merks all day/everyday!

I hear ya on the snow/cold and the NOT sitting around thing but for me at the present time - I have too much work going on so I can't get out right now

had Turkey day off but went back at it today and gotta work tomorrow

may try to get out Sunday if the weather is decent Yes
Way to go Ed. Hoping to get out soon here again also, just a little more snow to melt.
Very niceEd, congrats! I got a 39-s quarter yesterday and a old silver Canadian quarter today, also a sterling belt buckle today. I'm up to 121 silver coins, your right behind me.
(11-28-2014 11:22 PM)leo aranza Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice Ed, congrats! I got a 39-s quarter yesterday and a old silver Canadian quarter today, also a sterling belt buckle today. I'm up to 121 silver coins, your right behind me.

Good to hear from you Leo! Congrats on the 121 for the year. I'm going to try to get 60 if the weather cooperates! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!

Ed
nice find, cleaned up nice .  unlike you diehards, I am wimping out in this cold.in the 20's where i am  ground is frozen for the most part
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's