Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hello from Bama The College Football State
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Guys,
Wanted to say hello and this looks to be a great forum for us dirt diggers.
I started MD'ing and relic hunting in 2003. I enjoy the research for finding smaller Civil War and 1812 Indian War sites to hunt. Since the well known places are hunted pretty good around my area I hunt for the smaller skirmishes and camp sites. There a little harder to find but the rewards are worth it.

Fisher CZ-70
Fisher  F 75
Fisher  F 2
Welcome to the forum Wyattearp.
love the old colonial - civil war relics.
look forward to viewing your finds. TC`s a great forum with some real good folks.
good to have you with us ..

BONES ...
Welcome to the forum looking forward to seeing your finds. I'm more of a coin/jewelry hunter, but I wouldn't turn down a good spot that held civil war relics. The research that goes into finding good sites to hunt can be very time consuming and gaining permission sometimes difficult, but can payoff when you get it right. Happy hunting from here in south east Missouri.
Welcome to the forum Wyatt. I like your avatar. That's a great movie.
Welcome!!! Love the avatar & the handle! The Fisher F series are reknown as some of the best relic machines of all time, good choice of weapons Wink

Glad to have you aboard, and look forward to getting to know ya Yes

Joe
Welcome to the forum wyattearp. From New Jersey !
Welcome!!

I too love that Movie!!

I like your strategy as the small overlooked sites can be very rewarding!!
Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio!! We'll all be looking forward to seeing your finds Wyatt!!

Ed
Reference URL's