Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hey from kernersville nc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys. Pretty new to the hobby of metal detecting. I've been detecting for probably 8 months with my Garrett AT Gold, (by the way kinda wish I had went with a mine lab). Anyway just like detecting on my days off from the firehouse. Seems to get rid of the stress from the job. Hope everyone has a great day!!
Welcome to the forum. Great hobby to relieve stress and looking forward to see your finds.
WELCOME TO THE FORUM FROM NEW JERSEY!!
RJHi
Welcome aboard, Firedigger!!! You're blessed to live in such a history rich area Yes I use an AT Gold, too, for heavy iron areas. It is a PHENOMENAL "see through" machine. Can't wait to see your finds, and look forward to getting to know you better.

Joe
Welcome firedigger from NE Ohio!! Looking forward to seeing your finds and hearing your stories!! Great bunch of members here. As a newbie to MD'ing your in the right place.

Ed
Welcome to the group FireDigger. i agree you have some great old history up your way, and nothing at all wrong with that AT Gold. that`s a great machine.
look forward to checking out your finds.

BONES ...
Welcome to the forum. What kind of stuff you diggin down there? I'm guessing you're a coin hunter. (Wishing you got a ML)
Welcome Firedigger !! from a brother firefighter 30 years as a vol. firemen.
Welcome to the forum.
I like to dig coins and relics!  I love the old coins, but really I just love the hobby. Wish I had started years ago!!

Good to see a brother firefighter on here!!  Man the streets ain't getting no easier! Best job in the world!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's