Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #60 & Wheats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As finds go the last two days were a bust except for one wheat each day. Then today I decided to take three hours in the afternoon at an old park where I hadn't yet beat the bushes. Up turned the 51 Washington and what appears to be a 1952 D wheat, although that's just a guess as it wasn't anywhere near the Quarter. I did manage some clad over the last three days but not much to post. I have a pile of junk I've been digging up as well and when I get time I'm just going to take a bulk shot of it in the bed of my pickup. It's probably about a five gallon pailful of cans, pull tabs, auto parts, a wrist watch, iron parts, copper tubing, etc..., etc...

Oh, and if you ever buy WATERPROOF, Thinsulate gloves, don't wash them in the machine because you have to turn them inside out to dry them. Then try and turn them back to normal and normal goes out the window along with your patience and sobriety. So just wash them off in the sink with your hands in them just like you'd wash your hands and let them air dry for about a week.

Have a great time out there and Happy Hunting.

And my wife says I'm not allowed to go detecting on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. Damn!!!

Ed
Good save on the quarter Ed!

Yes
Wow !!! 60 silvers so far is outstanding.
between yourself and a few other members it is amazing the amount of silvers you guys find. very impressive ...

BONES ...
That's a nice quarter Ed. 60 on the year. Way to go buddy.
Congrats on #60 nice quarter, if the weather holds out you got a few days left no telling how many more you'll find.
(12-18-2014 08:57 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]Wow !!! 60 silvers so far is outstanding.
between yourself and a few other members it is amazing the amount of silvers you guys find. very impressive ...

BONES ...

Thanks Bones! But you've been doing pretty good down there yourself!!

(12-18-2014 10:42 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]That's a nice quarter Ed. 60 on the year. Way to go buddy.

Thank you Will and I wish you more luck and some time to detect over there in Steel City. Don't know if I'll top 60 but I'm going to try right up to the end of the year!

(12-18-2014 11:15 PM)biggredd1972 Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on #60 nice quarter, if the weather holds out you got a few days left no telling how many more you'll find.

They're out there Redd!! I surprise myself sometimes and thank you! I never expected this many this year. Now I have to make plans for 2015. Man Redd, I want to get 100 next year. I find these things in places no one would ever look. I think that's the key. Going to have to search my methods and finds map and come up with some new ideas for next year.
The way your hitting those silvers Ed, i have a feeling your gonna easily top 70 by the end of the year or better.
honestly though i would be happy pulling half of what i have seen you pull. i don`t pull much US silver, i would really like to up my numbers next year as well.
with a little luck i may be able to scratch 10 out the dirt for 2015 ... Blushing

really nice count there Ed ... Yes

BONES ...
Congrats on #60 Ed!!

Silver qtrs are always a nice treat in the plug!!
Ed
60 silvers is great! I've only got 21 so far but I only get out maybe once a week. Gerry
Congrats on #60 Ed. Way to go on Big silver.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's