Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: This week's silver with the AT Gold !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Great haul, took me quite a while before finding my first silver, that many in one hunt is awesome. Must be in a good spot keep swinging there got to be more. Good luck and happy hunting.
Hey thanks so much bigred.  Such an awesome feeling finding history!!!
Yes it is a great thing finding history and that AT is a great machine for doing it. I love my Etrac, but also miss my AT. once i get another AT i have a feeling im gonna light this place up. the E struggles in the iron. that AT is great in the iron .
i think another AT would allow me to clean up where the E is missing in the iron.
I've heard that about the Etrac.  The thing is my bank account won't allow me own both.  If there's any other firefighters on here they will tell ya the sameSad  Believe you me I would love to own both
That's a nice bunch of silver. Maybe you should hold onto the AT and just sock away a few dollars here and there til you have enough to spring for another machine. Looks like you're doing good with the one you have and it's always good to have a spare.
Well I do have the ol trusty garrett ace 350 as a backup now!Wink

Would like to trade or sell both to get an Etrac or safari
keep sucking up those silvers like that with that AT Gold and you should be in good shape for getting another machine real soon.
I'll keep my fingers crossed and keep listening Wink
(12-22-2014 09:37 PM)Firedigger109 Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest every silver had something else in the plug.  3 had nails with them.  As far as the ring I have no clue couldn't find the rest, came from an 1890 homestead I ask permission to hunt.

Nice finds. I love it when I find junk in with silver. Makes me feel like I'm doing something right. Gerry
Congrats on all the silver !! Looks like you are tuned in now Yes
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's