Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: This week's silver with the AT Gold !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys I struck silver with the gold !!
[attachment=4706]
That's a nice handful of silver!!! Is that ring an indian chief, or a Mayan god?

Have you hunted in thick patches of iron yet? Iron audio on is KILLER for this application Wink

Joe
To be honest every silver had something else in the plug.  3 had nails with them.  As far as the ring I have no clue couldn't find the rest, came from an 1890 homestead I ask permission to hunt.
WTG on the silver Firedigger!! YesYesYesBeer Were they all separate digs??? If so you're doing well with the GOLD!!!

Ed
Nice haul, thats a bunch of silver, for a new hunter, your off to a damn good start.
way to go ... Yes

Bones ...
Yes sir they were all separate.  The sad thing is this is the detector I have in the classifieds for sale Think

I've been detecting almost a year now.  Finally learning to slow down and listen !!!
Congrats on the fist fulla silver Yes

Beer
(12-22-2014 09:59 PM)Firedigger109 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes sir they were all separate.  The sad thing is this is the detector I have in the classifieds for sale Think

I've been detecting almost a year now.  Finally learning to slow down and listen !!!

looks like your understanding what that AT is telling you just fine.
might want to hold on to it ...
Congrats dude! Why you selling it?
Just wanted to get in the minelab world.  Heard great things about those machines
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's