Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: All in the Family Fans?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I Love all those old TV shows, All in the Family, The Honeymooners, etc. Anyone remember the famous episode of All in the Family when Sammy Davis Jr. kissed Archie on the cheek? One of the best episodes ever Happy
Wow in that still shot you can see that Ed was Archies stunt double. All in the family was a great show. I remember that one.
I remember that episode, wasn`t it when Sammy lost his gold toof cap,
and had to call on that famous detectorist to help him find it ...
if i remember correctly it was also featured in celebrity lost and found ... Think
hahaha!
We're going to lose Ed to Hollywood!
All in good fun. I love Ed, and just like guys working a construction crew or something, when a bunch of dingbats like us are stuck together all day, some razzing is a good thing. So, ie...feel free to break my cajones, too!!!

Joe
You "Meatheads" are a real bunch of jokers for sure! Nice Photoshop job Joe! I loved that program when it was on but can't remember that particular show. Sammy Davis and the Ratpack are fond memories now. Anyway, all in good fun. I missed this yesterday as was tied up with hosting relatives for Christmas. You made my Friday!!!

Ed
(12-26-2014 11:39 AM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]You "Meatheads" are a real bunch of jokers for sure! Nice Photoshop job Joe! I loved that program when it was on but can't remember that particular show. Sammy Davis and the Ratpack are fond memories now. Anyway, all in good fun. I missed this yesterday as was tied up with hosting relatives for Christmas. You made my Friday!!!

Ed

I can't take credit for the artwork, yet, not sure if the person who designed it wants to be acknowledged Wink Okay, I'm ready for mine now, Ed, lol! Payback is ALWAYS a bitch!!!

Joe
Reference URL's