Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: What did you get for Christmas?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(12-27-2014 08:09 PM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2014 06:36 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]I'd hold on to your $$$ until the Racer comes out, it looks SWEEEEEEET!

Joe

No biggie Joe

I don't have any kids at home or major bills beyond rent/mortg. so I can afford to toy around with diff machines thru-out the yr and IF I decide to keep it/them - I can & do and if I don't like it for some reason/s - I just sell and get something else!

Sometimes I sell em all and start all over!

But yeah - that "Racer" does look like it may be a good one

I just don't like RED at all!

If I got one I'd have to spray paint it black Chuckle

Beer

I have to admit, I was laughing pretty good to myself last night. It's been all Deus, all the time over there on Nasa's for the past few months. It's practically driven Hershbach insane, lol. Then, Nokta announces the Racer and the Deus chatter plummeted off a 1,000 foot cliff. LOL!!!!!!!!!! One of the most technologically advanced, lightweight, iron capable units EVER released, and it's already a distant memory. Outta sight, outta mind. Next!!!!! Chuckle

Joe
I was tinkering with the idea of going in and REALLY toying with their heads, by putting up a post that I got inside information Fisher will be releasing a multiple frequency unit come March 2015! It'll drive'm nuts!!! Like neglected, starved junk yard dogs looking at a giant t-bone steak through a chain link fence. LOL!!!

Joe
(12-27-2014 08:20 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]I was tinkering with the idea of going in and REALLY toying with their heads, by putting up a post that I got inside information Fisher will be releasing a multiple frequency unit come March 2015! It'll drive'm nuts!!! Like neglected, starved junk yard dogs looking at a giant t-bone steak through a chain link fence. LOL!!!

Joe

LMAO!

That's a GOOD one!
(12-27-2014 10:00 PM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2014 08:20 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]I was tinkering with the idea of going in and REALLY toying with their heads, by putting up a post that I got inside information Fisher will be releasing a multiple frequency unit come March 2015! It'll drive'm nuts!!! Like neglected, starved junk yard dogs looking at a giant t-bone steak through a chain link fence. LOL!!!

Joe

LMAO!

That's a GOOD one!

I can work a little Photoshop magic and draw up an advertisement for it ... Chuckle
(12-27-2014 10:04 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2014 10:00 PM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]

Joe

LMAO!

That's a GOOD one!

I can work a little Photoshop magic and draw up an advertisement for it ... Chuckle

Thanks, but no thanks. I've done more than enough practical joking for the week. Besides, those guys would kill me, lol.

Joe
But being that I am a dealer I normally no about new stuff after it is announced and everyone else know about it but I do have a felling we are going to see some new stuff from at least 2 of the major company's this spring
(12-27-2014 10:42 PM)Steveo Wrote: [ -> ]But being that I am a dealer I normally no about new stuff after it is announced and everyone else know about it but I do have a felling we are going to see some new stuff from at least 2 of the major company's this spring

And the plot thickens! Bum dee bum bum bum...

Joe
(12-27-2014 10:25 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2014 10:04 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]I can work a little Photoshop magic and draw up an advertisement for it ... Chuckle

Thanks, but no thanks. I've done more than enough practical joking for the week. Besides, those guys would kill me, lol.

Joe

Yeah = that's not such a good idea!

Those guys (the ones worth their salt over there) wouldn't take too kind to that type of "joke"

some of them I would LOVE to see a few pranks pulled/played on but there's too many respected heavy hitters over there that I know *I* personally wouldn't want PO'ed at me!
(12-28-2014 12:25 AM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2014 10:04 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]I can work a little Photoshop magic and draw up an advertisement for it ... Chuckle

Joe

Those guys (the ones worth their salt over there) wouldn't take too kind to that type of "joke"

some of them I would LOVE to see a few pranks pulled/played on but there's too many respected heavy hitters over there that I know *I* personally wouldn't want PO'ed at me!

what would these " heavy hitters " ( the ones worth their salt ) do to you for making a joke.
are they gonna come beat you up for making a joke. LOL !!!
just curious, im new to all this forum stuff .
(12-28-2014 01:17 AM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2014 12:25 AM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]

Joe

what would these " heavy hitters " ( the ones worth their salt ) do to you for making a joke.
are they gonna come beat you up for making a joke. LOL !!!
just curious, im new to all this forum stuff .

No - it's not that they'd come pounding down the door lookin for anyone to beat on Bones

it's just more of a "respect" thing for the "good guys" over there that may ultimately end up getting caught up in the "hype" of and believing IN the whole story IF we did that/set them up like that

they'd take us a LOT less serious as contributing sources to the detecting world as well as look at us in a different light altogether (more or less)

it's a different kind of forum than THIS one is Bones

over here we can all joke and joust with each other pretty much and speak freely, etc. but over there it's more of a technical/serious nature & flow to the forum with a lot of engineers, detector magazine article writers, field/equipment testers, etc. (a whole different type of crowd)(but not that there's anything wrong with us)!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's