Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Clad, wheats, silver, junk jewelry, AT Gold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
11 quarters, 11 dimes, 9 penny's, 3 wheats, 2 silver rosies, and some weird apple thing!
[attachment=4790][attachment=4791][attachment=4789]
That is a good haul , congrats on the silver.
Silver is always great to see in the hole!!! Nice hunt. Even better being able to slip in a couple of extra good finds before 2015 to get your count up Happy

Ioe
wow !!! your cleaning up on that silver with that AT
nice haul.
can you see where a pin may have been on the back of the apple thingy.
i have a few old brooches that look identical to your apple .

Bones ...
Firedigger109 stole a silver from me....lol.  Just kidding...although I was a swings distance from where he got it.  You're still my boy Blu!!
Nice catch on the Rosies Firedigger!!! And that clad adds up! That's a nice looking pin too! Nice work with the AT GOLD!! Just a note to tell you that if you start hitting wheat pennies, slow it down. If there's wheats in the area, 9 times out of ten there's silver there too. I find that in almost all cases.

Ed
Great digs. I'm guessing you were near a school.
Looks like a nice pile for the "future new detector fund" to me Yes

HH

Beer
WTG on the keepers!! Nice Hunt!
Thanks Ron, and nope I wasn't near a school Pittsburgh I actually was at an abandoned airport!!  I Have a guy wanting to trade his minelab x terra 705 for my AT Gold?  Input on that trade would be greatly appreciated
Reference URL's