Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Some users may have missed this OPTION
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As most of you know, this is probably the easiest forum to use and I just learned an option that I had overlooked until it was pointed out to me by a very knowledgeable person on the site--GILDEN !!

When you go back to a thread that you have been reading,  If there is a GREEN ARROW by the thread subject Line, if you hit that green arrow, it will take you to the most recent UNREAD post in that thread.

I personally like this option,especially on long threads.  So instead of starting at the beginning and scrolling to the most recent post, BOOM--hit the green arrow and go right to the most recent unread post!!

Thanks Gilden for pointing this out to me!!

Also take note that Gilden recently changed the button used to reply to a specific post.  He changed it from REPLY to QUOTE.    Great idea!!  Wink

Just thought I would share this with anyone who may have not known!
Bandit

Big Grin
Yep, Gil is THE man! Now we just have to get him into metal detecting!!!

I pointed this out in a few other threads, but, for those who don't know, Gil is one of the admins here, as well as being a tech genius - think MacGyver with computers, lol. Anything technical, feel free to contact either one of us, however, Gil's actually the one that knows what he's doing Wink

Thank you, Gil!!!
You're welcome Joe.
I'm just doing my job – making everything run as smoothly as possible. Hope everyone has a good time here Happy
That is cool. Thanks for the pointer.
Reference URL's