Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: grandma's house
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1/1/2015.....determined this was one of my old you guns. Probably been under ground 25-30 yrs
cool, musta bin a bit of a surprise at first .
nice find ...

Bones ...
Sweet. Too bad you didn't find it in a box in the attic. It would be in better shape. Still really cool to find your own toy lost long ago.
That will clean up nice!!! And what a gift, to find something you used to play with as a child, this many years later!!! Cherish that Wink

Btw, when I saw the title of your post, and then saw the gun, I thought to myself..."That must've been one TOUGH granny!!!", lol.

Joe
(01-01-2015 10:50 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]That will clean up nice!!! And what a gift, to find something you used to play with as a child, this many years later!!! Cherish that Wink

Btw, when I saw the title of your post, and then saw the gun, I thought to myself..."That must've been one TOUGH granny!!!", lol.

Joe

Granny's got a gun.....instead of "Jenny's got a gun"
Sweet find ...
Cool to dig a little personal history!
Nice - should clean up good Yes

Beer
That's cool to find your childhood items. I would love to go back to my childhood home but it's several hours away and the last time I saw it was fenced off like Fort Knox for some reason.
That is kinda neat!!! Bet you never expected it. Nice find!!
Reference URL's