Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: First Silvers of 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Congrat's on the 2 big ones!! Okay, so you don't keep count, I will. Did I send you that photo program?

Ed
Nice digs Joe

and you're lucky to be getting out!

It's been 4 to 5 degrees in the mornings and highs around 15 with snow here for the last few days and not much better for the past 2 weeks = SUCKS donkey you know what!

Beer
(01-05-2015 11:54 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Congrat's on the 2 big ones!! Okay, so you don't keep count, I will. Did I send you that photo program?

Ed

Actually, I keep count every year. I normally track my silver & Indians. Wheats I can't even keep up with, too much trouble. My old lady moved all my stuff last year that I stashing in a drawer, and moved it into about 4 different places. She also mixed all my clad in with my silver & oldies. I wanted to strangle her. I know I was somewhere around 100.

Joe
Nice jump start. We may have gotten our last hunts in for a long time now. It feels like winter is actually arrived now.
Way to start the new year off. Haven't been out this year yet.
Couple of good ones to start the year off right!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's