Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: First Silvers of 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got out with Gerry F. yesterday. Got a nice jumpstart to 2015 by finding 2 silvers, and they were big, to boot. The 2 Washington's were in the same hole. I also picked up a nice 1903 indian & 9 wheats. The ground was like butter and it was about 60 degrees!

The weather is turning brutal this week, with highs in the 20's, so, no detecting for the foreseeable future. I'm happy I snagged those silvers, as that's 2 less that I have to worry about once the new season officially begins Happy

Joe
Sweet catch on the big silvers. thats how you start the new year.
and always love the injuns.
very nice .... Yes

Bones ...
Great finds . Yes
It was nice getting out yesterday with the nice temperature. I snagged the 1897 IH but no silver. Let's hope some decent weather comes along soon so we can hit that spot again. Gerry
Nice pair of quarters dude! looks like your starting 2015 the way you finished 2014!  Hope the cold snap does not last long for yall! Ray
Agreed one nice start of the new year. Hopefully this artic blast that is hitting us here will move out soon. They are calling for single digets with wind chill of 15-20 below by Thursday.
15-20 below??? THANK GOD I LIVE IN KALIFORNIA!
(01-05-2015 09:37 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]15-20 below??? THANK GOD I LIVE IN KALIFORNIA!
i hear that. there is no way in HELL i would or could live in those temps.
i need heat ... lots of heat ...
(01-05-2015 10:14 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-05-2015 09:37 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]15-20 below??? THANK GOD I LIVE IN KALIFORNIA!
i hear that. there is no way in HELL i would or could live in those temps.
i need heat ... lots of heat ...
When it's like that there is no unneeded outside activity, good thing it usually don't last that long here.Maybe a week at a time.
i can`t do the hibernation thing. i have to have my outdoors.
i think i would go nuts if i had to be locked indoors for a few weeks at a time.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's