Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Crazy SICK!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This thing just blew everyone away at the CES (Consumer Electronic Show). It's a watch that can be taken off, then it will transform into a video/still camera, hover at different distances while flying around you, then bommerang back and land on your wrist to be buckled up again. Shoots 1080p video. AMAZING!!! I can see some cool metal detecting videos being shot with it Happy

http://youtu.be/kfzqUsGMHE0

Joe
That is cool. How would you shoot a close up though?
(01-06-2015 07:36 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]That is cool. How would you shoot a close up though?

I believe it can hover within a few inches of you, and can take close-up's, too. Not sure how it all works, but, nonetheless, it is just sick. I literally feel like I'm living in the Jetsons sometimes, lol. You mark my words...

They are going to start regulating these things at some point. I mean, you can just get any drone out there, fly it into your neighbors yard, a private outdoor wedding or funeral or a million other things and invade people's privacy. The paps are already using these things to fly into the yards of celebrities to film them.

Still, simply incredible what is happening with all this technology.

Joe
Pretty cool cam ...
That is cool, but around here fly that thing in the wrong yard it won't make it out.Drone hunting. A shotgun will make a mess of a drone.
Cool device. I never thought I'd live long enough to see something like that. WOW!
(01-06-2015 08:02 PM)biggredd1972 Wrote: [ -> ]That is cool, but around here fly that thing in the wrong yard it won't make it out.Drone hunting. A shotgun will make a mess of a drone.

I know, that's what I was saying above. Not only the privacy aspect, but, some of these larger ones can go quite high. Imagine one of these going into the propeller/engine of a plane! Then too, there a hundreds of videos on YouTube of these things malfunctioning & crashing (look it up). If one falls and hits someone or a car zipping down the highway, uh oh.

(01-06-2015 08:22 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Cool device. I never thought I'd live long enough to see something like that. WOW!

While these things have concerns attached to them, as I wrote above, the technology is mind blowing. Sheet, I remember HBO being a big deal back in the day, lol!!!!! Remember when the TV used to turn off at midnight and the American anthem would play? And now we have flying watches!!! Hot damn Yes

Joe
Did you notice the video to the side of the flying watch with the flying/hovering motorcycle, now thats bad ass ...
it`s gonna be like the Jetsons soon with everyone flying everywhere.
it would just suck to run out of gas .... Doh
(01-06-2015 11:10 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]Did you notice the video to the side of the flying watch with the flying/hovering motorcycle, now thats bad ass ...
it`s gonna be like the Jetsons soon with everyone flying everywhere.
it would just suck to run out of gas .... Doh

Maybe we'll even have detectors that turn into suitcases, lol. I'd like to find one of those escalator sidewalks that take me directly to your hunting spot!
Chuckle

Joe
Lol !!! heck just get the flying bike and zip on down ... Wink
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's