Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: What a CROCK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
of BULLSHIT!!

View from my truck this morning driving to work (temp was around 5 degrees) No

Got cabin fever now Speechless

[Image: winter_zpsb6b4c0e4.jpg]
(01-11-2015 12:49 AM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]of BULLSHIT!!

View from my truck this morning driving to work (temp was around 5 degrees) No

Got cabin fever now Speechless

[Image: winter_zpsb6b4c0e4.jpg]

I feel for you. It SUCKS SKUNK BALLS! Maybe we can all post our best finds from the past year or two to keep us entertained, lol. I'm up for it Happy

Joe
Yeah - I'm up for posting the last yr or 2 of finds Joe Yes

Will dig out some stuff tonight and post it up over the next day or 2 Beer
Yeah it's been bad out there. Supposed to hit the above freezing mark here tomorrow. Won't that be something. Gonna make a snowman.
how do you guys get your grass to grow white ... Tongue
Here too Wayne! And zee truck cranks but won't start!! After the 2nd time in the shop. 13 below projected Tuesday night through Wednesday and I'm sure you don't have it very much better being off Lake Michigan.

Have some permissions in an area about 90 miles West of Detroit (North I-75) in Ohio near the Michigan border on a private property. Of course it can't be 20 miles from my place, as usual. You stay in Michigan; I'll feel a lot less anxious. And I'll post pics!

Got a bunch of un-posted stuff I haven't displayed but talked about. One of them was a Silver Corvette Hot Wheels or Match Box. Will post in the next week.

Keep on keeping on. Eventually it leads somewhere!

Hurry up Spring!!!

Ed
Like Joe said, ground frozen here with more snow coming Monday. Watching youtube video's on detecting.
Reference URL's