Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: jar of gold found
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Metal detecting and the jar of gold1: http://youtu.be/u2jbIUx5ZnUShannon from AMRA scores...dont even think he realizes just how awesome this find is,lol.
That`s bad ass.
Great video Ray.Looks like a good group to belong too.
"That's gold, Johnny!", lol!!! Amazing! Guy didn't seem too excited, I'd be doing back flips, somersaults and running naked in the woods howling at the sun! I really like that pit they were digging with the old cans and that shoe. GREAT video, Ray!

Joe
Great video Ray. We can only hope but it's out there!!!
That's awesome. He really didn't seem too excited. I guess some people are just not excitable. If I lived out your way I would definitely join their group. Sounds like a great organization.
Hell

I'd settle for just an old mason jar full of silver coins from the 1800s

I don't need a jar of gold! lol

Cool vid and cool find for him though!
(01-11-2015 05:30 PM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]Hell

I'd settle for just an old mason jar full of silver coins from the 1800s

I don't need a jar of gold! lol

Cool vid and cool find for him though!

Man, I am with you on that. I think I found about 6 mason jar lids this past season with squat around them. The old heart gets a thumpin' when I see one of those suckers in the hole!!! LOL
the place i am hunting has 100`s and 100`s of mason jars and bottles in the ground on the ground, everywhere, some have lids some don`t, i hate them, they are everywhere and the lids give off a great tone.
been hunting around two 10 ft deep pits lined with old bricks, a water well about 30 yards from the pits. and the foundation to a home most of the home bricks are undeground, some laying on top. really cool to find stuff like that deep in the woods.
The funny thing is I believe this was 2 weeks ago when we had a cold snap. My buddy Jerry and I where nuggetshooting one of the claims. Shannon left a note on my truck saying they stopped by,didnt see us,and where heading to another claim...damn, would have loved to see him dig that!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's