Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: What the?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where did everyone go? It's just me & Bones on here. Oh, you guys must be watching the Golden Globes now, lol!!!!! Chuckle

Joe
Oh SHIT ... Im Missing it ...
(01-11-2015 09:33 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]Oh SHIT ... Im Missing it ...

Hahaha!!! You mean to tell me you didn't even TIVO the red carpet?!?! Geez, what kinda alpha male, hardened detectorist are you?! Chuckle Tongue

Joe
Golden globes? You talking about that Cox girl again?
(01-11-2015 09:46 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Golden globes? You talking about that Cox girl again?

Isn't she something, Will? She's had some work done and still looks pretty good, but when she was younger...vavaVOOM!!!

Joe
So I guess you missed Jennifer Lopez
(01-11-2015 10:24 PM)bulletbob Wrote: [ -> ]So I guess you missed Jennifer Lopez

Bob, after watching that video you posted with Nicki, I'm done for the night. It's lights out, for me!!! Chuckle

Joe
I guess you guys and all your hormones forget that you got to pay to play. Imagination is one thing, reality is another. Good fun no doubt. But at my age, reality in the category you display is too hard to accept. I'd be a millionaire today if I didn't spend it all on women and good times!

Although they were great times. YesYes

So party on boys!!!

It's the memories that make me wince!
(01-11-2015 11:25 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]I guess you guys and all your hormones forget that you got to pay to play. Imagination is one thing, reality is another. Good fun no doubt. But at my age, reality in the category you display is too hard to accept. I'd be a millionaire today if I didn't spend it all on women and good times!

So party on boys!!!

Ah heck, we all have our vices. If it ain't drugs, it's the bottle, if it ain't that it's food, gambling and a million other things. IMO, woman gotta be the BEST damn vice of them all!!! Regale us with some of those stories, Ed! It's gonna be a long winter, we got time Wink

Joe
(01-11-2015 11:39 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-11-2015 11:25 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]I guess you guys and all your hormones forget that you got to pay to play. Imagination is one thing, reality is another. Good fun no doubt. But at my age, reality in the category you display is too hard to accept. I'd be a millionaire today if I didn't spend it all on women and good times!

So party on boys!!!

Ah heck, we all have our vices. If it ain't drugs, it's the bottle, if it ain't that it's food, gambling and a million other things. IMO, woman gotta be the BEST damn vice of them all!!! Regale us with some of those stories, Ed! It's gonna be a long winter, we got time Wink

Joe

Yo Joey,

It's like I told my X wife. I forgot about it.

Ed
Reference URL's