Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Straw poll vote on which metal detector I should get.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
No Ed. It's Rocky.
(01-13-2015 10:07 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]No Ed. It's Rocky.

???? a little naive here! You mean slag? Iron Rock? Henceforth the TDI? Rocket J. Squirrel? Bullwinkle? Who's Rocky? We had Carnegie up here too. Oh Joy, Oh Rapture!

Ed

(01-13-2015 10:17 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]

???? a little naive here! You mean slag? Iron Rock? Henceforth the TDI? Rocket J. Squirrel? Bullwinkle? Who's Rocky? We had Carnegie up here too. Oh Joy, Oh Rapture!

Ed

Sheesh. I forgot about Stallone! No, not Eye of the Tiger. Something like it though. Thanks for jogging the old coconut bro!

Hey, when's Rocky 12 coming out?

Ed

Ed

Ed

Sheesh. I forgot about Stallone! No, not Eye of the Tiger. Something like it though. Thanks for jogging the old coconut bro!

Hey, when's Rocky 12 coming out?

Ed
Ha ha ha. Sorry Ed. Didn't mean to give you an aneurysm. The eye of the detectorist just reminded me of the eye of the tiger.
Ill sell you my Tesoro Bandido 2  for $200. And its better than any f2 or ace150 in my oponion.Lifetime warranty too.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's