Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Find of a Lifetime!! X2 Silver and Gold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This video is gonna go viral.
holy f@#$, #/^&*, m/^&f@@#$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow man,thats what dreams are made of! Congratulations Mark and Andrew!! Have you guys gone back with the GPX's??  Damn man, truly outstanding!I just got off work,saw this, and immedietly told my son" You GOTTA see Rons new video!!"
Ron it's on facebook
Jayson Naona posted in 2 groups.

CA Relic / Metal Detecting Adventures: Silver & Gold COIN SPILL / CACHE -- AMAZING !!

Another CA Relic Adventure -- A HUNT for The AGES !!! EPIC Coin Spill and Double Eagles!!...

m.youtube.com

Jayson Naona‎Detect America

2 hrs ·

Been hunting with these guys for a long time - if you've never seen their videos (49er relics and gold nuggets) this one will be a good introduction. I got to hear about it when it happened, and now the video is finally out: multiple gold coin and silver half cache. Enjoy. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=scCXcdEgOzo

Unlike · · Share
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not afraid to be crass----any estimates on the values?
(01-16-2015 09:45 PM)Dusty Wrote: [ -> ]WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Numismatic value maybe $1300-1500 for Each Double Eagle.
$500 for the Half Eagle
$100 or so for some of the Barbers (Say $800 for the lot)

That is probably a bit generous.

Yea a nice haul but Value is irrelevant on a find like this.

The find itself is rare in my opinion just because of the rarity of finding it with a metal detector.

Throw in a kick ass video (i am biased of course as I made it) and you now have a story that is immortalized!! Happy
(01-16-2015 10:10 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2015 09:45 PM)Dusty Wrote: [ -> ]WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Numismatic value maybe $1300-1500 for Each Double Eagle.
$500 for the Half Eagle
$100 or so for some of the Barbers (Say $800 for the lot)

That is probably a bit generous.

Yea a nice haul but Value is irrelevant on a find like this.

The find itself is rare in my opinion just because of the rarity of finding it with a metal detector.

Throw in a kick ass video (i am biased of course as I made it) and you now have a story that is immortalized!! Happy

YesYesYes

It's the story. A story that will be told for a long time to come. That's PRICELESS! And I think you're close on the value.

Ed
Beyond incredible!

Beer
That does it.. I'm moving to California. Congrats on all of the awesome finds.
I think Mark was smart to name it Yes Piecemeal, the pieces aren't worth much, but as a cache - which is extraordinarily rare to find in the U.S. - I believe could bring HUGE $$$. Maybe 5 figures. A cache has cache, lol. It's the story. Those weren't random drops, NO WAY! Of course, while the monetary value is the cherry on top of the sundae, the sundae itself is a once-in-a-lifetime type of find. Historic. Again, this WILL make all the treasure mags, blogs, websites, etc. You boys better be ready, as the phone is gonna be ringing off the hook! That find is EXACTLY what this hobby is about, and PRECISELY why we do what we do Yes

Joe
Well if that isn't the prettiest site to see, lol...just WOW
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's