Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: First Silver
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got up to 35 degrees today so I put on the long john's and went up to the mountain top by my home here in northern new jersey. First coin was a1920 wheat. Ground is frozen and alittle hard to get into but the 2nd coin came up at 12-47 on the e-trac so
I started to chip out the top layer of soil about 2 inch down I got my first silver for this year a 1912 Bar. half dollar. Hunted alittle while more but nothing. So I packed it in and went home .
Nice catch on the half Bob for the first one of this year. That's the way to start the count for sure! Congratulations on the OLD big silver!! Keep em coming!!

Ed
Nice find. gotta love those barbers.
Bob, that hits the sweet spot for me!!! I've been hunting since I was a young punk kid, but seriously SERIOUSLY for about 10 years now, and I have yet to find a barber half. I think I would've had to wear a diaper home! FANTASTIC way to start off 2015 Party

Joe
Excellent coinage Bob. I wouldn't even try digging right now. You know where to go back when it's all thawed.
Great Start to the year!! Congrats!
sweet way to start the year congrats
Way to go Bob! Hope that's the beginning of a great year. Gerry
Barbers are good Yes

Congrats Beer
Nice find ! Beer
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's