Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: I Got Probed!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got the below prize in the mail today. A cover for my Garrett ProPointer, which comes with a lanyard that attaches to one's belt loop. Now, I will NEVER lose another probe again...ever!

Member Steveo carries them, through his company, Deerfield Detectors, if anyone wants to pick one up Yes

Joe
Glad to see it made it, Hope you enjoy it. Is the ground thawed there yet
(01-17-2015 09:00 PM)Steveo Wrote: [ -> ]Glad to see it made it, Hope you enjoy it. Is the ground thawed there yet

Nope. It's gonna be 45 tomorrow, and was hoping to get out, but a monsoon is coming, rainy all day. Winter sucks, Steve!

Joe
Hey a monsoon should get that ground thawing, but it's gonna be a muddy mess.
(01-17-2015 10:10 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Hey a monsoon should get that ground thawing, but it's gonna be a muddy mess.

That's exactly what I was thinking Wink Mud I can deal with, rock hard ground I cannot. Maybe I'll be able to sneak out sometime this week Yes

Joe
After all this rain Joe you will need that cover ! Sunny days are coming Cool
Yea you got the the full probe I am thinking about putting some clear silicone in the very bottom part to seal it off, and to still make it so it comes off. And then with the tape and tight fitting top should make it pretty tight.
Now we have the tip protectors for Garrett, Whites , Minelab and X pionters
Reference URL's