Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: quick early morning hunt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My weekend is pretty much screwed...gotta rebuild front end on my trucj. But watching Ron's video got me chompin at the bit. Theres a small strip of land in a mining camp ,thats close by...its where I break in all my new detectors. I have hit it with the Deus before,.but I wanted to see how my new favorite settings would fare there. Spent a little over an hour thete,and pulled about 2dozen non ferrous pieces out...which is tremendous for this spot. Also got my first seated of the year,1852 dime.
[attachment=5027]
[attachment=5028]
Sweet find. I guess this site is full of iron. I can't wait to get my T2 back and try the FA mode in some iron filled sites.
(01-17-2015 10:01 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet find. I guess this site is full of iron. I can't wait to get my T2 back and try the FA mode in some iron filled sites.

S-E-A-T-E-D!!!!! Party Dancing Now you'll NEVER get rid of the Deus! Lol. Wouldn't be surprised if you hightail it to Vegas and you two get eloped!!! Chuckle Did the XP clearly hear the dime & give off a diggable high tone, or was it more of a choppy/broken signal due to all the surrounding iron?

Killer find, dude!!! Nice to see a seated in the winter, even if I didn't find it!!!

Joe
Way to go Ray must be nice to get out detecting. Going soon
Nice find. Always nice to see silver but really nice when it's a seated.
Thanks guys. Real clean signal...and yes,carpet of nails....you can look down and see them on top.
WTG Ray!,

Just send it to me as my "motivational fee"

Congrats!!
Cool find Ray!

Beer
(01-18-2015 05:07 AM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]WTG Ray!,

Just send it to me as my "motivational fee"

Congrats!!

Haha,you got it buddy! Your gonna get rich off THAT video...I think its motivated people all over the world!
(01-18-2015 02:11 AM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys. Real clean signal...and yes,carpet of nails....you can look down and see them on top.

You should take a maget and clean it up.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's