Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 1st Silver With The Safari!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not much but a start!!
[attachment=5035][attachment=5036][attachment=5037][attachment=5038]
Congrats!!!!! Did I tell you you'd do well with that machine?! And believe me, learn it well, hit the right spots, and it'll only get BETTER!!! You have a great head start on many of us, as we can't even think about detecting with the weather, so, I predict a fantastic 2015 for you Yes

I fixed your pics Happy

Joe
Nice merc. That's a great start. Enjoy the new Safari. What machine were you using before?
Hey buddy thanks so much!!! Nope you sure didn't tell no lies!!!  It screamed DIG ME!!

I had the Garrett AT Gold
(01-18-2015 07:38 PM)Firedigger109 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey buddy thanks so much!!! Nope you sure didn't tell no lies!!!  It screamed DIG ME!!

I had the Garrett AT Gold

If you didn't get rid of it, hold on to the Gold. It is the PERFECT compliment to the Safari. The Minelab will be your depth unit. The Gold is KILLER in super heavy iron sites, which will render the Minelab's almost useless. Hunt with the Iron Audio on, and listen for the high tones that peep through Wink

If you don't hunt many heavy iron sites, then the Gold can still be used in the woods, where, by & large, targets aren't that deep, and it's better to have a fast, lighter machine versus a deep, slower one.

If you aren't in love with it already, give it time. You will learn something everytime you go out with the Safari Yes

Did you get it from, Rich?

Joe
Nice Catch with the Merc with the ML!! YesYesYes I love Mercs!! I told you the tone is the giveaway. I think it was you. Anyway, I said you'll eventually know that's it's silver before you even put the trowel to the dirt. That's the tone!!! WTG!!!! Good luck in the coming season!!!

Ed
Minelab detectors eat up the silver. Nice find Yes
Congrats that's a great one to start with. Wish I could go
Nice find
Nice Merc looks to be in good shape to lots of detail left on that one.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's