Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: My Wife the JOKER!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's what I get in my email from my wife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnQvY5kQ...e=youtu.be

I think I'm going to have to unplug that iPad for her!

Ed
I know "Skippy" thinks he's funny and it's all in the name of "good fun" but I'm not amused---he is prevailing upon peoples good nature when being pestered just to get some face time as far as I'm concerned . The hobby doesn't need Skippys or their attempts at humor as it has enough problems already--I'd just deck the prick!!! Sad
Ahh he's a goofball.
(01-22-2015 06:55 PM)Dusty Wrote: [ -> ]I know "Skippy" thinks he's funny and it's all in the name of "good fun" but I'm not amused---he is prevailing upon peoples good nature when being pestered just to get some face time as far as I'm concerned . The hobby doesn't need Skippys or their attempts at humor as it has enough problems already--I'd just deck the prick!!! Sad

Dusty,

I fully agree! Just put it up here to get ire! As far as I'm concerned the guys a complete asshole and this pisses me off too. I haven't yet put anything down as a response to his video, cause I'm thinking it through. I mean the guy pawns himself off to normal people as some kind of learning disabled, mentally challenged meat bag, and not just this video, but all of his goofy videos. I'm surprised that anyone even thinks that this is "Humor" and that he has a following. And as you can see in this and any of his other videos, most people shy from him because they think that he's exactly that. Not to knock comedy, but "some" historic comedians have slammed the normal intelligence of some people and their individuality through vivid sarcasm and satire. Some of it good, some of it bad.

What I suggest is we start slamming this guy by response from the detecting group in general because if he gets too many views we end up being the fodder in his cannon of ignorance.

We still have a first amendment right of free speech. So does he. We have to outweigh him. It's as simple as that.

Ed
Only in New Jersey !!!
(01-22-2015 07:31 PM)bulletbob Wrote: [ -> ]Only in New Jersey !!!

Really??? That's a Jersey beach? I been to Toms River about 100 years ago. That Atlantic City? (50 years ago) I didn't watch it all the way through to the end. I got too disgusted. You fellas over there in Jersey should be on Watch duty. Sheesh! Used to know a fella over there in Joeyrsee nick named "Thumper" for a reason. Asked him once why he had band aides all over his shaved bald skull. Bad question. But I think he worked at a strip club along the 95 corridor. As far as I can remember. Hey, I never inhaled. I did run out of singles. What exactly is a lap dance? How Much????? ........Where am I?

Ed
Skippy takes to the beach in Ocean City N.J.
Can't believe you guys are really this gullible?! Believe it or not...

Ron gets so tired of digging up century old coins & jewel encrusted gold ingots out there in Cali, that he simply likes to "let his hair down", grab the yella fella, and detect without any pressure on the weekends. He wants to live in the simple, unburdened shoes of the common man detectorist's, like us. So...

He heads off to swing on the golden sands every Saturday & Sunday. No detector magazine paparazzi chasing him down trying to photograph his big nuggets, no screaming women tossing their panties at him while he's performing tight search grids...nothing. Nada. Just a determined dreamer with his ankle high white tube socks, enjoying an idyllic weekend by the sea.

And he gets nothing but grief for it. You go, Ron! Two snaps up & a twist, my man!!!

Chuckle Rofl

Joe
(01-22-2015 08:22 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Can't believe you guys are really this gullible?! Believe it or not...

Ron gets so tired of digging up century old coins & jewel encrusted gold ingots out there in Cali, that he simply likes to "let his hair down", grab the yella fella, and detect without any pressure on the weekends. He wants to live in the simple, unburdened shoes of the common man detectorist's, like us. So...

He heads off to swing on the golden sands every Saturday & Sunday. No detector magazine paparazzi chasing him down trying to photograph his big nuggets, no screaming women tossing their panties at him as he's performing tight search grids...nothing. Nada. Just a determined dreamer with his ankle high white tube socks, enjoying an idyllic weekend by the sea.

And he gets nothing but grief for it. You go, Ron! Two snaps up & a twist, my man!!!

Chuckle Rofl

Joe

Joe!

I might stay up past my bedtime to see the response to that one!

Ed
(01-22-2015 09:20 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2015 08:22 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Can't believe you guys are really this gullible?! Believe it or not...

He heads off to swing on the golden sands every Saturday & Sunday. No detector magazine paparazzi chasing him down trying to photograph his big nuggets, no screaming women tossing their panties at him as he's performing tight search grids...nothing. Nada. Just a determined dreamer with his ankle high white tube socks, enjoying an idyllic weekend by the sea.

Chuckle Rofl

Joe

Joe!

I might stay up past my bedtime to see the response to that one!

Ed

Ed, just like the Friar's Club, we only roast the ones we love Yes

Joe
Reference URL's