Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Recent CA Relic Adventure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mark and I have hit a couple spots and getting a few keepers.

Here are a few of the better goodies from the old stage stop area and an old ranch area that we hit recently.

I really like the Wright Bros. Fob!! The 1893 Chicago Worlds Fair token is cool but in pretty bad shape!!

Thanks for looking!

[attachment=446]
DAMN that's a nice fob!!! Just that would be a great hunt, let alone the Indian & other nice stuff Yes

I'm still hoping to find one of those Chinese coins, but, I know they're more common on the left coast.

Awesome pulls, Ron Happy

Joe
Dude!! That fob is GREAT!! Talk about holding history in your hand! And it is in wonderful shape too!!
Nice finds Ron!

Anything on the back of the fob?
(07-28-2013 11:09 PM)micahmoore Wrote: [ -> ]  Anything on the back of the fob?

No just a blank backside.
Sweet finds. I like the Ferris Wheel token. The Ferris Wheel was designed by a guy here in Pittsburgh.
When non ferrous targets start running out, I have a vista gold you can try...pretty amazing in small iron.
(07-30-2013 12:22 AM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]When non ferrous targets start running out, I have a vista gold you can try...pretty amazing in small iron.

You'll have to head up this way some night!!  We have a couple sites you could test that Vista Gold in.  But if you find a gold coin-- "Ray might end up missing" Happy
Ill take you up on that. One place it is not fun too use is in creekbeds/drainage areas with lots of hotrocks..doesn't give that more familiar "boing"on them, it is hard to expkain, but will drive you nuts.
Nice.........
Reference URL's