Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Check it out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is a new listing over on the classifieds for an Explorer SE for $450. Also I notice a big surge in the introductions forum. Pretty sweet.
I saw that listing!!! That's what Ed and my buddy Gerry uses. I'd love to jump on it, as it's a KILLER deal, but my nut is squashed trying to pay off other toys Sad

Joe
Nice machine.... Glad we are getting more members with introductions. I know the admins wanted to keep this a secret but we can't have that. LOL
(02-08-2015 09:49 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]I saw that listing!!! That's what Ed and my buddy Gerry uses. I'd love to jump on it, as it's a KILLER deal, but my nut is squashed trying to pay off other toys Sad

Joe

Same here. I have too many toys to play with already or I would jump on that one.

(02-08-2015 09:52 PM)gcsod45 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice machine.... Glad we are getting more members with introductions. I know the admins wanted to keep this a secret but we can't have that. LOL

Yeah Joe must be coming out of his shell. Rofl
Yah its a good machine
Hey I'm new and that is a good deal.
Reference URL's