Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Upgrading my E-trac even more
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I just got that 10x14 Excelerator for my E-trac which is going to be a nice upgrade, so I decided why not continue that trend and decided that since my garrett propointer is starting to crap out on me after a few years, why not upgrade in that department as well, so I bought a sunray X-1 probe that a dealer just got in used...looks to be in great shape and I got it at a good price compared to what others are selling them for
That SunRay is a good choice as you can hear it through the headphones and it repeats tone pitch and can be used for pinpointing. I'd get one for my explorer but just can't see the expense right now. Maybe a few good sized gold rings this season will change my mind!!!Chuckle Let us know how it works out for you.
Sounds like your all set for another season. Time to get out there and hit it hard.
Thanks guys..im really looking forward to this season
Can't wait for a review.
(02-18-2015 11:28 PM)Detector Nut Wrote: [ -> ]Can't wait for a review.

Yea, I cant wait to be able to see how it does. I'm really looking forward to the 10x14 coil though. There arent many reviews on it, but what i have heard is really good
Annnd I also just got the Jeff Herke arm cuff with neoprene cover
Reference URL's