Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hello everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Welcome to the forum MD
(02-17-2015 05:46 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Under Cover M. D. and welcome to teh forum. I am guessing that is Maryland? Or maybe not?

M.D. stands for metal detecting. Wink

(02-17-2015 02:06 AM)Under Cover M.D. Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty new to these forms, but find them useful, but confusing some time. I live in the North East part of Pa close to NY and NJ is about 45 mins away. I mostly hang on facebook and do some youtube videos. I don't have any great videos yet but this spring should be better. I have what they call the Omega Pro. it came with the 10" and 11" coils. The only dislike is the EMI problem. Other then that it has been a good machine.
   I am an admin on Relic Hunting the USA on facebook.

The coin is a Constantius II
22 May 337 - 3 November 361 A.D.
  I was wondering with the Omega should I go bigger or smaller on the coil. I need some thing to go deeper then 7" because at 7" I get those iffy sounds and no id.
Under Cover MD, cool only 45 minutes form good old NJ. Our club hunts in PA around Stroutsburg, I believe. It's an old Farm that is now a working farm with school kids show and tell. No real old coins there yet but a few silvers from the 50's
[quote pid='18807' dateline='1424135166']
Welcome from Ontario, Canada. There are a lot of very knowledgable MD ers here that can usually help answer any questions you may have nagging you.

[/quote]
Hey Under Cover MD...Welcome from Northern New Jersey!
RJ Hi
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's