Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: What new option or gadget would you like to see on a metal detector?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
All we would do if find a shade tree and talk about all the finds we should be making while sipping some cool ones!
K-dude, cool ones? Do you mean beers?
Are those your how to videos by mowerdog or just keeping us informed?
(03-13-2015 11:15 AM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]K-dude, cool ones? Do you mean beers?
Are those your how to videos by mowerdog or just keeping us informed?
Those are my vids.  Mowerdog ='s khouse.  For me a "cool one" would be a cheap can of Beer like a Keystone Light.  I don't like fancy Beers.  I have backed way down on the cool ones.  But sometimes a cool one goes down easy after a hot, hard days work.  Like running a string trimmer for 4 hours strait!
That would be nice.
Yeah, they go down easy after a long hard hot days work!
I only have one or two coll ones - I backed down too on them.
The built in light on the Racer is a cool feature. The reason I bought the CMGT was because of the backlight.

I wonder just how much more they can do electronically. Are we entering a gizmo vs performance period for new detectors ?
(03-17-2015 08:03 AM)Kajunman Wrote: [ -> ]The built in light on the Racer is a cool feature. The reason I bought the CMGT was because of the backlight.

I wonder just how much more they can do electronically. Are we entering a gizmo vs performance period for new detectors ?
You can add a GIZMO to your Garretts.  I used to make and sell 100's per year. I think I've sold 960 or so?  But now the sales have slowed and I wait until I get 40 requests before I produce any more.

Well done Khouse. I didn't mean to offend or infringe. I was using gizmo as an in general term. I have both an ATP and 350 and that is a cool "gizmo". Debating on getting a new coil for my 350 which is larger than the stock coil. If I pull the trigger on the new coil I would give strong consideration to your gizmo.
(03-19-2015 07:37 AM)Kajunman Wrote: [ -> ]Well done Khouse. I didn't mean to offend or infringe. I was using gizmo as an in general term. I have both an ATP and 350 and that is a cool "gizmo". Debating on getting a new coil for my 350 which is larger than the stock coil. If I pull the trigger on the new coil I would give strong consideration to your gizmo.

Lol.  You didn't offend me at all.  It struck me funny that you used "gizmo" to describe an accessory when there really is a gizmo. Plus it's a shameless plug for my product.  Take care.
You make it look easy!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's