Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Indian Head
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got the five inch coil for my T2 today. Took it out in the backyard to try it. Dug alot of junk on overload and bouncy signals. Had a couple good solid hits. Dug a 30-30 shell and an 1890 indian head.
Very  nice ! Yes That 5" DD is a great coil .Yes.
Your really clicking with the t2!
I love pulling Indians! You have one of the fastest, deepest detectors at your disposal. I predict many more oldies to come Happy Yes

Joe
Indians are always a nice score!!  Congrats!

Did they build your house on the site of an old nail factory!! Happy
(08-04-2013 04:45 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]Indians are always a nice score!!  Congrats!

I dug 14 of those nails from one hole.
(08-04-2013 04:45 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]Indians are always a nice score!!  Congrats!

I wonder what was here. I know the coal company owned this whole block a hundred years ago. The maps don't show what was actually there though. Then in the early 1900s the land was all plotted out and our house wasn't built until 1950. So I don't think there was a nail factory. Maybe another structure has been torn down and our house has been all remodeled probably thirty or more years ago.
(08-03-2013 11:52 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]I got the five inch coil for my T2 today.  Took it out in the backyard to try it.  Dug alot of junk on overload and bouncy signals.  Had a couple good solid hits.  Dug a 30-30 shell and an 1890 indian head.

DUUUUUUDE!!!!!!!!! I've been hunting for over 30 gulp years! That coin is STILL not in my treasure box!

I B seriously jealous!
(08-10-2013 02:04 AM)biohazz65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2013 11:52 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]I got the five inch coil for my T2 today.  Took it out in the backyard to try it.  Dug alot of junk on overload and bouncy signals.  Had a couple good solid hits.  Dug a 30-30 shell and an 1890 indian head.

DUUUUUUDE!!!!!!!!! I've been hunting for over 30 gulp years! That coin is STILL not in my treasure box!

I B seriously jealous!

I have found three indian heads in my yard. Oldest is 1889. That's the oldest coin I have found. Besides pennies the oldest is a 1901 V nickel at a local park. I just started detecting late last summer
Reference URL's